Welcome to the Help Center.

Before transferring stocks from Guotai Junan Securities to Tiger Securities, several things need to be confirmed:

Confirm the stocks to be transferred out and the quantity;

Rolling fee:

HKD50.00 for each stock transferred out of Hong Kong stock + 0.002% of the stock market price (the minimum is HKD2.00 , the maximum is HKD50.00 );

The transfer of US stocks is US 50 per stock . The required handling fee will be deducted from the Guotai Junan account, and sufficient cash must be reserved.

1. Notify Tiger Securities to transfer into stocks

First, please submit a stock transfer instruction to Tiger (for detailed steps, please click the link below to view). If you have completed this step, please notify the original broker as soon as possible to transfer the stock.

See how to transfer stocks to Tiger

2. Notifying Guotai Junan Securities to transfer shares

To transfer shares from Guotai Junan Securities, you need to log in to the official website of Guotai Junan Securities, download and print the "Guotai Junan Securities Hong Kong Co., Ltd. Transfer Instructions" form, fill in the form and sign your name, and send the signed transfer instruction form to Guotai Junan Securities Hong Kong The mailbox of the limited company initiates the transfer instruction.

Steps for Guotai Junan Securities to submit a stock transfer instruction

Log in to the official website of Guotai Junan Securities, download and print the "Guotai Junan Securities Hong Kong Co., Ltd. Transfer Instructions" form;

Guotai Junan Securities official website, obtain the "Transfer Instruction" form;

Go to Guotai Junan Securities official website

Guotai Junan Securities Rollover Instruction Form Link

Guotai Junan Securities Rollover Instructions (applicable to US stocks only) form link

Send the completed form to the mailbox of Guotai Junan Securities to initiate a transfer instruction;

Send US stocks transfer to: overseas.ops@gtjas.com.hk

Send to: 25099559@gtjas.com.hk for Hong Kong stock transfer

Call Guotai Junan Securities to confirm the transfer instruction.

Contact person for US stock rollover: Kerson Wan / Kelvin Ng Contact person Tel : (852) 2509-2108 / 5378

Contact person for Hong Kong stock transfer: Mr. Feng Tel : (852) 2509-7579

Fill in and submit the stock transfer instruction

Example of filling out US stocks:

Example of filling out US stocks:

Example of email writing:

Recipient: Fill in the contact email address of the counterparty broker (send US stock transfers to: overseas.ops@gtjas.com.hk Hong Kong stocks transfer to: 25099559@gtjas.com.hk )

Subject: Apply to transfer out shares


Hello, the following is my stock transfer form (see attachment), please check and arrange for processing.

I have notified Tiger Securities to receive it. If you have any questions, please call me to confirm: 13x-xxxx-xxxx/18x-xxxx-xxxx (please fill in your mobile phone number)

Add attachment: upload "Transfer Instruction" (take a photo of the completed "Transfer Instruction" form and upload it to the email attachment)

Was the documentation helpful to you?