BIS appoints former ECB official de Cos as General Manager from July 2025

Reuters
2024-11-12

LONDON, Nov 11 (Reuters) - The Bank for International Settlements $(BIS.AU)$ said on Monday it has appointed former European Central Bank official Pablo Hernandez de Cos as its general manager for a five-year term, starting July 1 2025.

De Cos previously headed the Bank of Spain. He will replace BIS General Manager Agustin Carstens, whose term concludes at the end of June 2025, the BIS said in a statement.

"It was essential for the Board to find an excellent leader to succeed Mr Carstens, who has been extremely successful in leading and transforming the BIS in these challenging times," Francois Villeroy de Galhau, chair of the BIS board of directors, who also heads France's central bank, said in the statement.

"Mr Hernandez de Cos is a person of remarkable calibre and global experience, and we are fully confident that he will embody the spirit of international trust and technical excellence on which the BIS is built."

(Reporting by Dhara Ranasinghe; editing by Yoruk Bahceli)

((Dhara.Ranasinghe@thomsonreuters.com; +442075422684;))

免責聲明:投資有風險,本文並非投資建議,以上內容不應被視為任何金融產品的購買或出售要約、建議或邀請,作者或其他用戶的任何相關討論、評論或帖子也不應被視為此類內容。本文僅供一般參考,不考慮您的個人投資目標、財務狀況或需求。TTM對信息的準確性和完整性不承擔任何責任或保證,投資者應自行研究並在投資前尋求專業建議。

熱議股票

  1. 1
     
     
     
     
  2. 2
     
     
     
     
  3. 3
     
     
     
     
  4. 4
     
     
     
     
  5. 5
     
     
     
     
  6. 6
     
     
     
     
  7. 7
     
     
     
     
  8. 8
     
     
     
     
  9. 9
     
     
     
     
  10. 10