** Shares of Chinese smartphone-to-electric vehicle maker Xiaomi Corp 1810.HK fall 4.1% to HK$44.6, their lowest point since February 17
** Stock on course for a fifth consecutive session of decline, and is third-biggest pct loser in the Hang Seng Tech Index .HSTECH, which is up 0.3%
** The founder of Xiaomi said on Tuesday he was "heavy-hearted" after three people were killed in an accident involving one of the company's SU7s, and said it would fully cooperate with a police investigation
** Earlier on Tuesday, a disclosure from the company said that initial information showed the car was in the Navigate on Autopilot intelligent-assisted driving mode before the accident and was moving at 116 kph (72 mph)
** "The recent SU7 vehicle accident is likely to negatively impact stock performance and future orders," Zephirin Group wrote in a research note, adding potential headwinds are anticipated for future pre-orders as regulatory scrutiny intensifies around Xiaomi's Navigate-on-Autopilot system
** Hang Seng Automobile Index .HSAMI climbs 1%, while Hang Seng Index .HSI slips 0.1%
** Xiaomi stock up 33.6%, YTD
(Reporting by Donny Kwok)
((donny.kwok@thomsonreuters.com))
免責聲明:投資有風險,本文並非投資建議,以上內容不應被視為任何金融產品的購買或出售要約、建議或邀請,作者或其他用戶的任何相關討論、評論或帖子也不應被視為此類內容。本文僅供一般參考,不考慮您的個人投資目標、財務狀況或需求。TTM對信息的準確性和完整性不承擔任何責任或保證,投資者應自行研究並在投資前尋求專業建議。