By Alyssa Lukpat
A Ford executive said the company was cooperating with the Trump administration to create more American jobs. "We're working with the administration to get clarity on parts to grow jobs here in the U.S," said Andrew Frick, the interim head of Ford Pro, on CNN Friday.
Ford Motor has been less exposed to tariffs because it builds the majority of its U.S.-sold products domestically. Other carmakers, including General Motors and Jeep maker Stellantis, have more operations outside the country. Ford earlier this week said it would offer employee discounts to everyone. "There's a lot that we're going to be learning over the next 60 days, and you know, the industry as a whole is going to be making adjustments, and we feel we're in a really good position, relatively speaking," Frick said.
This item is part of a Wall Street Journal live coverage event. The full stream can be found by searching P/WSJL (WSJ Live Coverage).
(END) Dow Jones Newswires
April 04, 2025 13:10 ET (17:10 GMT)
Copyright (c) 2025 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
免責聲明:投資有風險,本文並非投資建議,以上內容不應被視為任何金融產品的購買或出售要約、建議或邀請,作者或其他用戶的任何相關討論、評論或帖子也不應被視為此類內容。本文僅供一般參考,不考慮您的個人投資目標、財務狀況或需求。TTM對信息的準確性和完整性不承擔任何責任或保證,投資者應自行研究並在投資前尋求專業建議。